Saturday, November 23, 2013

Been a While

It has been a busy fall, and I haven't been tatting, but we have been busy recently making ornaments for the tree.



Most of you may know that we always make ornaments for the tree each year, and some to give to family and friends, and this year is no different. here are the news ones for this year, and I wanted to share with you.

The eggs are from eggs laid by our own chickens we hand raised from our own home grown 3rd generation a couple years ago, before we lost our whole flock to wild dogs. So, this batch is a little special to me. They are all hand blown and hand painted

The Plastic ornaments are hand painted and left over from some project years ago, I can't even remember what, and thought they would be fun to give out to friends with more "traditional" trees. Our trees are more Nature themed and Solstice themed. My granddaughter did however decorate 3 of the plastic ornaments with feathers and such, and we will be hanging those on the tree


I still have tatting to do, I have someone who asked specifically for some tatting, so I am going to get busy on that this next week :)

I hope you enjoy the pictures


































3 comments:

  1. Hi Stranger! Good to see you Bree.
    Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has! But hopefully I will be able to post more often now, lol, Health is finally on track, Granddaughter is doing good, loves school, Hubbie is working hard, so I am just taking it one day at a time and what comes comes :D

    I have been reading blogs and keeping up with everyone's work though, and love and sometimes am jealous of, all the work everyone has done :) Love all the tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see a post from you, Bree! The eggs and Christmas ornaments are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...