Monday, October 22, 2012

Simple Simon?

Wellllllllllll, 
My name is NOT Simple Simon , 
I am NOT a Pieman, however, I am 
going to the Fair!  The Arts and Crafts Fair!
I am going to  two of them in fact, one 
this coming weekend, and one 
the weekend of the 10th of Nov.

So, though I have been a little quiet in 
blog-land, I have working my buns off 
otherwise :)

Remember when I posted a picture of these? 
Photo: Lesson #7: Wrap thread, ribbon or other fibers around old-fashioned clothespins to help prevent tangles. http://pub.vitrue.com/PPtf
 Well, I have been making my own for the fair, but I have been 
making them a bit more attractive.

 As you can see by the picture below, I have about 
a dozen and a half I need to finish up.  
I will finish painting the designs on them, then I have to put a 
clear coat on them so they are sealed.  
I really like them, if they all sell, I will have to get 
some just for me :D

I also have been busy making cotton dish-cloths.  
I have just a sample shown here. 
I use these myself, and I absolutely love them, and 
have had people ask for them, so this year I am including them.

 I also have most of my necklaces already bagged and 
priced.


 the only thing I have to do after this, is get my tatting
on cards and wrapped with plastic wrap so people 
don't touch it and get it soiled.  I will have both 
tatted and crocheted snowflakes this year, and 
a few tatted bookmarks :)


So, busy busy busy :)

 

5 comments:

  1. You certainly have been a busy bee! I love the clothes pins. I've never crocheted my own dishcloths, wasn't sure how well they'd work! But I've had my second hand done last week and already have bought some yarn for a new afghan! I can't wait to start again. Good Luck at the fair, hope you do well!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clothes pins are a terrific idea! Very cute. Good luck!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've really been busy! Hope the fairs are a super success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a busy bee, I hope you have two wonderful fairs and you sell all of them
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...