Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bookmark and Swap-flakes

There is a pretty bookmark, this is my first attempt at this 
pattern, I think it turned out really well and I am 
looking forward to making more, maybe after the holidays :D

definitely different colors though. 



Here is the first batch of the swap snowflakes ready to go out :D

Different colors will be going out and being made, this is just 
the first little envelope that has been made :)



Thank you all who are participating in this, I am super greatfull! 

And it really is fun, I am super enjoying making these and seeing what comes in, 
I hope you all enjoy your snowflakes :D



Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!
Bri.




































2 comments:

  1. Great bookmark!! And wonderful snowflakes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bookmark, and great snowflakes, happy thanksgiving.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...