Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ok, so all of these were taken Nov 10, at 2:30 in the afternoon... it is all dirt, no moisture in the air, just dirt...... we are in a drought.  To the north there has been rain, to the west there has been some rain, even to the north east near amarillo there has been some rain.  

They mapped it out on a news program not too long ago, and we are in one of the driest areas in the country so far as far as the drought goes... we are a little finger in the drought, and then it goes south and south east into texas.

All of these pictures are right near or at my house.....
What a day!!!


6 comments:

  1. Those are such sad pictures. I'm sure the people out east wish they could send some water your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know, and I wish I could send them some dry too :(

      Delete
  2. You look dry and in need of rain, we here in the UK are very very wet we have had so much rain the rivers are full and the ground is waterlogged and we are going it to winter facing yet more rain and I don't know where it will go they are warning about floods already.
    Please do a rain dance so some of our rain will turn around and go over to you.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel bo bad for our east coast here, my husband and I have donated goods and funds for the rescue and clean up efforts already, having 2 storms right on top of each other, but I tell you, we would gladly take some of the water if we could from flooded parts of the country.

      Delete
  3. That is absolutely amazing! How do you get that stuff of the windshield when driving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, the same way you drive through rain or snow, lol, the wind is constantly blowing, and you drive slowly when it gets to a brown out :)

      This isn't even a brown storm, just wanted to post some pics of how it gets some times since I haven't done it before :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...