Saturday, January 12, 2013

So, our granddaughter T wanted me to make her a stuffed owl pet for the bed, this is what I came up with :) it is a little folk art animal, and she picked out all the colors, lol, he is really cute :)
 I am also working on a crocheted blanket, in a chevron pattern, and a big fleece blanket, it is 2 yards of fleece, in hello kitty print with strawberries and a blue background, and a crochet edge.   She is using some basic blankets right now, and they are all grandma and grandpa's, and she asked that since she is living with us now if she could have some of her own blankets :D
Of course she can!!!

Have a superb weekend!
Bri.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The owl turned out so cute! My grandchildren have way too many toys already, so I don't think I'll be making any owls for them. Of course, maybe I could make a few to keep at my house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...