Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The View From My Front Porch

    We had storms today, and some tornadoes touched down all over the county today, and then another storm came in right behind it and the skies were absolutely beautiful so I thought I would share.  I even caught the moon rising between some of the storm clouds in the east.

Here are 2 views looking out over the front of my yard and to the east and north east, the images are really large, so if you mouse over and click to get the larger image they may take a moment to load


The wind is still blowing, and still picking up, but it feels so nice for now, we have all the windows open, it is really great to get some fresh air in here without it being so hot or dusty :D   But we have already felt a few drops fall, so I know it isn't going to last but maybe another hour, hour and half before it starts raining again, that is alright, I take what I can get, lol for now, we are really enjoying it :) hope you like the pics :)

1 comment:

  1. where the hell do you live, nothing but weeds and grass! pretty pictures but damned, nothing out there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...