Monday, June 21, 2010

New Necklace

I was shopping in town, and found a perfect necklace for the dress I was wearing, only problem was, they wanted 175 bucks for it. it was some painted jasper and coral, with some little gold findings.  Now anyone who makes jewelry knows, that necklace was not worth 175 bucks.  SOOOOOOO, I went to the store and got some coral and went home through the literally millions of stone and beads I have and made my own necklace and I am just tickled shitless with my own  that I made and it does go perfect with my dress I was wearing. so I  am posting it here, and another new one to go with another dress my sweetie bought me that same day, as well as some of the other pieces I frequently wear.  :) I hope you enjoy them, they do look quite different on me than they do hanging on a piece of display board :)




 The goes with my dress perfectly painted jasper and coral necklace, NOT 175$.....








the second one I made, it is purple, black and  silver, and that is an amethyst point in the center




and the next 2 pictures are close ups of  all 8 necklaces I wear frequently :)

I do have a couple more I am working on for specific outfits, and I will post them at a later date, for now I hope you  enjoy the pics :)






.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I still have and wear the one you made for me, and can't wait to see what you make new, be sure to post. Becks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...