Monday, July 19, 2010

Exmples of caches

I thought I would post some examples caches... some can be very small, called the micro or nano, some can be large, some are clever, would you ever think to look in some of these places?  None of the following pictures are mine, I have gathered them from various places to use as examples only, I will post my own pictures when I find  them :) for now, these are again, just examples :)  
     As you can see, a lot of them are all about the hunt, and signing the log saying, I found it! Thanks for the  hunt!! Would you have you thought to look for some of these? even under water or inside a cactus root, under some fake dog poo? never know where something is hiding... evil grins.....>:D

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...