Saturday, September 18, 2010

catching up

     Hello all :) I know I haven't posted in a while, sorry about that ... I have had a horrific time this last month, between the heat and allergies,  it has been  almost unbearable.  The  wind has been whipping up the dirt and pollen, and the heat has been drying everything out, everyone is trying to harvest the last of all their crops, and of course, more wind blowing all of that around, and the dirt mixed in with that, wow, my eyes are swollen and itchy, I feel like I could just claw them out and soak my head for a month !  On top of that, I ended up with a stupid summer cold last week, lol, but atleast that is done with and the allergies are finally easing up.

     The hubbie and I celebrated  our 15th anniversary on the 14th! we went out for dinner and had a really nice night, so, yeay  us :)

   Other than that, I have been busy tatting some lace book marks and hoping to get those pictures posted soon.  I would like to have them packaged and try to have some available to sell at one of the local shops here, but I don't know, will have to see how that works out. 



   Alright, Until later, take care and have a good time being just exactly who you are :)
Bree:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...