Friday, November 26, 2010

A new 5th winner has been drawn...

I have tried to get into contact with Hillside Threads  and still no contact, so I  have spun the random . org wheel for another  winner.  the new 5th winner of the bead drawing is dunt-ta-daaaaa
TattingMarie

contact me at my email, Brinabri  at e mail dot com and send me your address to claim your prize hun :) and congratulations :)  


I hope everyone had a good holiday and I hope everyone's  weekend has been good to them as well :)  I have been busy working on a handful of  bookmarks to send over to a friend in Ireland, I will post them before they are ready to ship out, I have a few more to tat up :)

Happy tatting all,  Bree.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to TattingMarie! Bree,Thankyou for having the drawing. It was fun! I do enjoy your blog alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, I would love to do another one sometime, or even a few, I had fun too and enjoyed getting to put things together :) Will have to see what comes up in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...