Friday, February 3, 2012

Snowflake and new paintings.

This Snowflake counts as Motif # 13, and snowflake # 6.  It is a variation
of another snowflake I have seen before, but 
at the moment I can't remember where.  When I remember where, 
I will post it.

Snowflake is done on Lizbeth size 20, color is cottoncandy.


and now for some ink and watercolor paintings I have 
been doing.  I Find them so relaxing, and thought I would share them.

You will be able to find them on my art page after this post has passed.



These are 2 "Marilyn Monroe" pics I did in Water color only


And the rest are ink pen, and watercolor...









I hope you enjoyed the pics :)

Thanks for looking and as always, happy tatting, happy crafting :)

Bri.


9 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Such talent!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercolors are gorgeous! I especially like the one with the blue swirly things down the middle.

    The snowflake is beautiful, too. I love the negative space in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your art work...fun to see! You are very creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...and the snowflake looks like it could be a variation of one Frivole posted...Dec 10th is the post date on my printed copy. She came up with some gorgeous ones this past December.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the snowflake - and I love your paintings too. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Cotton Candy snowflake, but the watercolors... amazing! I especially like the first and last ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful snowflake, Nd your paintings are lovely well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, just saw your snowflake over at the 25-motif challenge and Julie's right, it is the partner to Le Flocon Frivole (the simpler version). Really like your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Julie and Frivoli!!! I knew I had the original pattern from somewhere, but it wads driving me bats trying to remember where! I love Your "Frivoli's" tatting and it inspired me to make this altered snowflake, but I just didn't want to claim it for my own :) Thank You for knowing where I got the idea :D I knew someone would recognize it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...