Thursday, June 14, 2012

Email Warning

To all my friends:

If you get email from me, that has no conversational text, only
a link, DO NOT OPEN IT...
it may come in the spam folder, or it may come in your regular mail box... my son, ignorant of computers, got something from a stupid friend of his, and said, oh, it is just spam, and he wanted to see what it was, well, it is now sending junk mail to everyone in his  mail box, because I got something from my son, I opened it, well, it is crap, work from home stuff and something that coppies all your friends in your mail box and does the same thing to them... 


SO... if I send you mail, and there is no conversational text,  only a link, do NOT OPEN.....


Just so you know :)
 plus, I always put a subject in my emails :)


Bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...