Saturday, September 8, 2012

Back!

Well, we are back from our vacation, and I have been tatting, knitting, resting, playing, cleaning, watching movies, cooking, dog walking, laundry sorting, bed making, yadda yadda yadda.....

I will have pictures to post soon, I have to dig the camera out, figure out hot to get pictures off my phone, find the cord to do it with, etc...

I have kept up fairly well with most of the blogs, I had intermittent internet, and was able to read, just it has been so slow I haven't been able to post or load anything, lol. 

Hubbie is back to work, the dogs are busy re-marking the yard, and me, well, I have a lot of things to do, back to the grind I suppose :) it was nice while it lasted.

I am hoping to have some pictures to show within  a week, just be patient with me please, I am sure I put the camera somewhere easy to find, I just can't remember where!

Hugs friends and ty for the emails while I was out and about, especially on my rough days, it was nice to hear from friends. 

Happy tatting and other crafts.   Bri.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're feeling better! Welcome back!

    You can check out the Tat Days video that they recorded after showing it 'live' on Friday. Go to the Palmetto website! I'm still amazed that Jane and her sister Sally were there from England! The video is a little choppy and does show commercials, but it's an hour of fun and wonderful tatting displays! It made me feel that I was there with them! It's an amazing technology!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...