Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pottery -- Masks

I wanted  some beautiful masks I have seen  in different places, but I didn't' want the same ole cheep ones you see in catalogs or the expensive hundreds of thousands of dollars for masks that I can't afford, so I thought, why can't I make my own, and here are some of my  masks, this is not all of them, but these are the ones that are unpacked and on the wall so far :) the others have been packed away for a couple years, and when I remember which box they are in, I will post picks of them :)



pumpkin half mask




                                                                                      

Zia NM mask







Native American theme 


                                                              

   the "Whistler" theme


      









Any gamers recognize these 2 masks?


the last one I have for now is  renaissance themed, marquis style...













.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...